Pool Deck Pavers
West Coast Paving Stones is a leading company in this industry. Since our inception in 2006, we have handled hundreds of pool deck pavers' installations for clients throughout the region. Our expertise extends to all aspects of hardscape design and planning, and we offer the best and most affordable paver installation services to our clients.
Why Pavers are an Excellent Option For Poolscapes?We use the best pool deck pavers while providing you with a variety of design options. We have honed our creativity and skill in this space and custom-designed paver installations for our clients over the years. Whether you want us to install pavers around a new pool or need to replace existing surfaces, we can help.
We work with you to make sure we have understood your needs and offer suitable solutions. Pool spaces see a significant amount of water and use, making it necessary to use resilient, slip-resistant materials that will also be cool on the feet. Travertine paving stones are an excellent choice for these applications. While providing the best services, we also maintain competitive pool deck pavers' costs to provide you exceptional value.
The Benefits of Pool Deck PaversDuring the pool deck pavers' installation, we can install other elements in your outdoor spaces, such as raised seating walls, planter boxes, and even a fireplace, to complete the look. There are several benefits to opting for pool deck paving, such as:
- Strength - We use only the best pool deck paving products in our work, and you can be sure they would withstand exposure to the elements and rough use.
- Durability - While pool deck pavers are strong, they are also long-lasting. We use the latest installation techniques, ensuring the longevity of these surfaces.
- Low Maintenance - Modern-day homeowners lead busy lives and don't have the time to spend hours on weekends maintaining their property's outdoor spaces. Travertine, concrete, and clay brick paving for pools require minimal maintenance. If you get these surfaces coated and sealed every two to three years, it will make them stain and scratch-resistant too.
- Cost-Effective - Although these are top-quality materials, they are incredibly cost-effective. The installation is straightforward, and the pavers last long, providing you with long-term value.
- Non-Slip Surfaces - The pavers have non-slip surfaces, and you can select textured products for areas surrounding your swimming pool.
- Easy Repairs - Because paver stones are individual units, it’s easy to repair them if they suffer damage from a heavy impact. We will replace the damaged units, realign the entire surface to ensure that all the stones are stable and set perfectly.
For the best pool deck pavers, please call West Coast Paving Stones on this number - (877) 832-5366. You can also send us your queries and service requirements through this online form, and we will revert within a short time.