At West Coast Paving Stones, we have experience of over 14years in installing different pavers and with our experience and expertise we will strive hard to exceed your expectations from the project.
Some Benefits of Paver DrivewaysPaver driveways are aesthetically appealing and add to the curb appeal of your home. Apart from these there are many benefits that make them a preferred choice, some of them are:
- Longevity and durability: Paving stones are durable and can bear the weight of all vehicles. They don’t warp under pressure or crack due to it. They last for years without showing any signs of damage and hence do not need frequent repair or replacement.
- No stains: Oil leaks or spills are common in areas where vehicles are parked. The rubber tiers also cause stains on the driveway. Pavers don’t get stained easily and to remove any marks you just need to clean the driveway with water.
- Easy replacement: If your driveway gets cracked due to some reason, you will have options to go for either replacing the patch or complete replacement. When you replace a part of it, there will be a difference in the color and so many people choose a replacement of the entire driveway. Replacing pavers doesn’t need special tools or chemicals and can be a very simple DIY project.
- Options of colors: Pavers are available in various colors, so you can choose one that goes well with the theme of your home. Keep the paint color and landscape in mind while choosing the color of pavers.
- Beautiful patterns: The contractor can lay the paver stones in different patterns. This can give a unique look to your property. The stones can be laid in the pattern of your family name initials or any design that you like.
Easy Installation of PaversInstallation of paver driveways is only a matter of days. When you hire a contractor, they will be able to finish up the job in a jiffy. Thus, you do not need to deal with the immense stress that comes with many other remodeling projects.
Professional Services for Paver DrivewaysA professional service provider will understand your needs and help you set realistic expectations which do not burn a hole in your pockets. The contractor because of the experience and knowledge will understand the local laws and guidelines and will create a driveway that is fully compliant. This is especially important, as otherwise you will be liable for any damage to the vehicle or injuries that happen on your driveway.
For more information on paver driveway installation reach out to us at West Coast Paving Stones today. Give us a call on (877) 832-5366 or (949) 863-0050.