Outdoor Kitchens & BBQ’s
Selecting the most suited Outdoor kitchens & BBQ depends on a lot of factors like your budget, space available and your lifestyle. If you want to add glamour to your backyard with an outdoor kitchen setup, we at West Coast Paving Stones can help you with expert advice and impeccable services.
Selecting The Best Outdoor KitchenThe most basic outdoor kitchen setup has a grill and a ready-to-fix outdoor bar. For the extravagant setup, the sky is the limit. You can make it as elaborate as you want and as much as you can afford. You need to decide if you want a fully functional kitchen or something considerably basic. Factors that affect your choice of Outdoor kitchens & BBQ are:
- Space: The space available determines how elaborate how your outdoor kitchen setup will be. If you have a sprawling backyard, then you need to ensure that your outdoor kitchen is not far from your home. If you have a smaller property you should pick up elements that you can accommodate in the space available.
- Portability: If you are not planning to stay in the same home for long and intend to move out soon a portable kitchen setup is what you need.
- Budget: You need to allocate a certain amount to the project and then make sure you work within it. Projects like these very often cost more than you anticipate and hence keeping a little buffer is always good.
- Weather: The weather determines how much time you will spend in your backyard cooking and barbequing and therefore your setup with also change accordingly.
Elements of Outdoor Kitchens & BBQ’sHere are some elements that you can choose from when you are planning your outdoor kitchen:
- Ice maker
- Wine cellar
- Outdoor bar
- Storage drawer and cabinets
- Garbage bins
Estimating and Allocating Budget for Outdoor KitchensEstimating the cost of Outdoor kitchens & BBQ is quite tricky and a lot of factors determine the actual investment needed. The most common headers of the cost incurred are general construction, cost and installation of kitchen appliances and cost of the outdoor kitchen. The outdoor kitchen setup could be ready-to-install or prefabricated framework or one with brick and masonry. The finish or veneer of the frame also determines the cost. The options available are brick, natural stone, granite, stucco, etc. The invisible infrastructure cost of outdoor kitchens is also high and so creating an outdoor kitchen in a new home is easier than renovating an existing home.
Our services are known for the high standards of workmanship and are trusted by all our customers.
For a free estimate of an Outdoor kitchens & BBQ give us a call today on (877) 832-5366 or (949) 863-0050. Our team at West Coast Paving Stones will be happy to assist you.
We custom design outdoor kitchens and bars. Let us build your dream kitchen and BBQ