We at West Coast Paving Stones work to bring your dream landscape to life. You can envision a simple or an elaborate fireplace for your backyard and we promise to deliver the best quality service.
Advantaged of Having an Outdoor Fireplace/FirepitAn Outdoor fireplace/Firepit has many benefits related to health and emotions apart from the practical advantages. Here are some of the benefits:
- A cozy outdoor atmosphere: With a fireplace or a fire pit in your backyard you can host an outdoor party after the summers or snuggle up with your family. A fireplace will create an irresistible ambiance for cozy outdoor evenings.
- Light up the night: A fire pit does not only provide warmth after the sun goes down but also amps up the aesthetics and gives a beautiful warm glow. With an outdoor fireplace, there is no excuse for not using the garden or backyard.
- Outdoor cooking setup: Outdoor fireplaces and firepits also give an option for outdoor cooking. Whether you plan to grill some fish or roast marshmallows. Eating by the fireplace with your family will give you a feeling of camping in the comfort of your home.
- Keep bugs away: Wood-burning fireplace can keep insects, mosquitoes, and bugs away. You don’t need to struggle with mosquitoes when you spend a night outdoors, the fireplace will manage it for you.
Types of Outdoor FireplacesDifferent types of Outdoor Fireplaces/Firepit are available in the market and we can help you with one based on your preference. Here are the most common types:
- Masonry Fireplace: These are available in versatile kits form which reduces the construction time. Obtaining permits with kit masonry fireplaces is easier as standard structural engineering is available. These are available in different firebox sizes.
- Cast Limestone Fireplace: These are mainly gas-burning fireplaces. These are easy to assemble and are quite portable.
- Custom Masonry Fireplace: There are the most elaborate type of fireplaces and need deep structural engineering and knowledge of local soil. These have the option to include more custom features and hence have a longer permit process time.
Enhanced Property ValueAn outdoor fireplace adds immense value to the property and the beauty that it adds is a big focal point for buyers. Homebuyers who want a beautiful and aesthetic backyard with a fireplace without having to undertake a remodeling project will opt for homes with an outdoor fireplace. Outdoor fireplaces are currently one of the most popular home improvement trends and hence are extremely appealing.
If you want to add a warm feature to your garden or backyard and enhance the value of your property reach out to our team today. We are available on call at (877) 832-5366 or (949) 863-0050. The West Coast Paving Stones team will be happy to help.
We have a wide selection of prefab Firepits and Fireplaces customized to your needs.